5/21/08

Private Blog Time...

I thought I went through this process months ago when I made our blog, but apparently it didn't take affect... so now is the time. If you would like to continue reading our blog, please leave your email address and I will add you. Don't be shy...
We'll make the switch on Saturday

10 comments:

Sarah said...

i would like to, but I don't know your email :)
my email is sarahbethrn at gmail dot com

Lindsey Bench said...

lindseyabench@gmail.com

Lindsey said...

Hey this is bodagget #3 (I think). I saw your blog through Melodys. How are things going? I would love to keep in touch.
lindsjensen@msn.com

Leigh Hadlock said...

hey my email is mcalleigh@gmail.com!

brad said...

bradfordcm92@hotmail.com

Brinn said...

brinnprowse@hotmail.com

Robbie + Carly said...

carlydias@hotmail.com

Brittani said...

hey marianne! add me to your list! it's seanyboyaf@gmail.com. By the way, this is brittani evans! We just use sean's email for our blog!

Bean There...Done That said...

Miss Marianne!!!!!!!!!
I want to be on your list, please, pretty please. I got your message the other day, e-mail me
studio34@gmail.com. Love you so much.
Allison

The Smith Fam said...

mlytubbs@yahoo.com