5/28/08

The last week or so...warning...many pictures follow...

This week we have had so much going on! We have hardly had a minute to spare. First of all, we celebrated Paul's 23rd birthday... complete with a sombrero, fried ice cream, homemade chicken roll-ups and spice cake.


Happy birthday Paul!!!

We also had the opportunity to spend some extra time with my family because my brother Michael left on his mission today. We had everyone over for a fun sleep-over and were treated by Paul's exceptional pancakes and waffle sticks in the morning.


Before Michael left we had the chance to go to the temple to do some family work. It was an amazing experience!

Then today we had the chance to see my brother Michael off at the MTC. It was an awesome experience. I'll be posting the pictures to Michael's blog that I'll be updating regularly, so you can just check them out there. eldermichaelking.blogspot.com
It was an awesome experience... and while I;m sad to see him go, I can't wait to hear all of his experiences!

And to finish it off... we met the Rehjolecs and Springers at the park and had dinner and a rousing game of Bocce. Ok, ok, Melody, you won. lightning round or not. I'm sure Meody will post the group picture. But here's one of Julia enjoying a pickle.

5 comments:

melody said...

Happy birthday to Paul, best wishes to Michael, and we are ready for a bocce rematch at any time. Bring it on, and bring on Mad Gab while we're at it.

Jill said...

happy belated birthday paul! We had so much fun with you guys...and I think scott and I could put up a fair fight in mad gab-let's do it soon!

The Robinson's said...

ok i just found your blog really randomly actually! i love blogging ha ha! you are so darling! your mom and sis came into the salon i work at the other day for some jewelery. your sis is so darling and is going to be a Barron! anyways, hope life is good... keep in touch!

Megan said...

marianne! I love your blog and your husband is adorable!

Brinn said...

Hey Marianne, What day is Melynne's wedding? I am pumped I will be able to make it! Also, I would love to do your pictures! Start thinking of some locations you would like and we will put something together! See you soon!