5/23/08

A huge investment...

So just now I have made a huge investment. It's something I've wanted as long as I can remember... but my stomach is still churning to think of how much money just went into it. Every time I've looked at it I've fantasized what I could do with it. And now it is a mere 7-9 business days away from being MINE. What is it you ask? Only the greatest thing to come to Digital SLR Cameras. The Canon 40D. I am rationalizing that it is our way to stimulate the economy... except our stimulus check STILL hasn't arrived.

7 comments:

Brinn said...

so jealous! Yay for you!

Brinn said...

xti, it is a great starter while I save up for the 40D or 5D! The 40D is awesome, one of the photographers I assist uses that one and she loves it The other one uses the 5D and loves it too!

Jill said...

oh man, I know that feeling about spending a big chunk of money...I am sure it was the same feeling I had when scott splurged on our new TV. That is a good investment though, you will love that camera!

The Chizel Family said...

hopefully it is ok that I comment on your blog. I saw your comment on brinns blog about cameras and i had to check out your blog. I also saw your entry about Tony Robbins. I LOVE tony robbins and his seminar changed my life! anyway, do you go to UVSC? Hopefully you love your camera, that is the same way we spent our tax rebate:)

Sarah said...

I want one so bad too... but it probably won't be in my future for a long time. That's good to know about the stimulus check because we haven't received our yet either. I was getting worried we weren't at all.

Robbie + Carly said...

Hey King! I think that's the camera I have! When you learn how to use it, you'll have to let me know! :) I have the longer lens (technical term) for it and that is my favorite!!!

The Chizel Family said...

brinn and i were neighbors growing up. so about tony robbins are you in a special group that puts on assemblies? I did that in high school. so much fun!
chizel3@msn.com