5/22/08

Countdown to baby...

Ha ha I've been thinking of the name of this post all day. I thought it was clever:) Really it is in reference to the little visitor we had yesterday. Paul and I got to babysit Melody and Jonny's most darling child, Julia. We were literally so excited that I spent the whole day counting down for the baby to come.
And Julia did not disappoint. We were captivated with her every move; especially with her ability to play X-Box. She was a natural. We were also amazed with her animal taming skills.
She seemed to love everyone but the boys... I'm sure that will be nice in about 16 years.

I also know that she loved being kissed by me. She has just the most kissable cheeks:) Anyway, we loved babysitting and we hope that we passed the test. Thanks Melody and Jonny! (And Julia for being so well behaved!)
A few more picures...

2 comments:

Jill said...

oh I didn't know you were the new babysitters...I will have to use your services soon! julia is a little sweetie!

melody said...

THANKS again! It looks like Julia had even more fun that we thought. And we so enjoyed chatting afterward. We will definitely be calling you again!