5/19/08

Busy Weekend...

This weekend was so crazy! Paul and I ran a 5K on Saturday for a darling little boy named Charlie (check him out here)
And then we said hello to Paul's grandparents who just returned home from a mission to Hawaii
THEN we spent hours at my parents house preparing for Michael's farewell the next day. Paul has become very proficient at his job as the pool boy.
Meanwhile... I prepared a musical number for the next day...
The night continued as we chopped, boiled, sliced and mixed all of the food for the farewell. My mom is convinced that Paul is the world's best chicken chopper.
The next morning brought a new bout of craziness as I went to work and shipped Paul off to Springville for his grandparent's homecoming. We met up at my brother's farewell where he did a fantastic job and I (phew) squeaked by with a musical number thanks to my good friends Nick and Julianna. Yadda yadda, tons of people over afterwards, rounded off by a very very intense game of Revenge Speed.

Oh yeah, and I didn't take one single picture. I am currently investigating the prospects of time travel...

No comments: