Paul trying to look like a slob. :)
6/12/08
Our Obsession...
So... As I maybe mentioned before, Paul got a Super Nintendo from his sister Stacey on his birthday. Ever since then we've been playing non-stop. It occupies our every spare moment. Ok, maybe not our EVERY spare moment- that makes us sound a little weird. But it occupies a lot of our time. Our latest accomplishment is that we beat the entire game of Super Mario Brothers. Three times. the first two were just trial runs... going through it as fast as we could. But the third time... Paul took great care to make sure that every level and every secret level was passed.
To our dismay, the Japanese people that made the game only made it possible to finish 96% of the game. Annoying. But they give you a star beside the 96% at the opening credits. So... that's what we've been doing lately. Pretty dang exciting, eh?

Paul trying to look like a slob. :)
Paul trying to look like a slob. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So, couch potatoes, are you? (Or should I say "love sack potatoes?") Marianne, maybe you two should get outside this summer. You know, go swimming, play tennis, run or race or something. Hee hee.
Totally was blog staulking and found you guys from Carly's blog!!! Looks like fun playing supernintendo.. watch out for the wii and mariokart can be addicting!!
that sounds like so much fun...that is exactly the reason we don't have nintendo. I would be addicted and probably find myself putting my kids in bed ar 6:30 just to play for hours! I have a fun game for you guys, yoshi's island is my favorite...I will grab it from my moms and give it to you!
ok you guys sound like chris and i...love it!!!
Post a Comment