6/24/08

What we do in the summer time...

Ok- so I won't pretend that we have loyal blog readers, but on the off chance that we do, I'll apologize for the break in blogging. We have had a super busy summer already! They say pictures are worth a thousand words, so I'll post the pictures and leave out the thousand words.




Running 5k's

Flip Flop Tan Lines



Melynne's Wedding

This picture accurately describes our entire day.

(I had to include this since Paul and I did the cake table decorations)

Morgan and Maddie
"family pictures" (Thanks Brinn)



All of these pictures brought to you by the most exciting part of MY summer- New Camera. :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Melynne's wedding looks like it was beautiful...you look stunning in that black and white dress by the way! we need to swim again soon!

Megan said...

ok so im totally a loyal blog reader of yours!!! I cant believe Melynne got married! Wow! Congrats to her, she looked absolutly stunning. And you my dear look amazing!

melody said...

I love the photo updates. Beautiful pictures of an already-fun summer. can't wait to be a part of more of it!