Friday the 13th happens to be one of my most favorite days. April 4th and March 13th are also among them. March 13th even happened on a Friday once. Anyways, THIS particular Friday the 13th did not disappoint. This morning as I was driving to my LAST home health visit of the summer, I was listening to 101.9 the end's morning show. They were giving away a pair of tickets, and I usually just try to call in if I'm just driving. Well, the stars lined up this morning and I just happened to win. Brian Reagan tickets that is. To his sold out show. I'm told he's really super funny; although I must admit I've never even heard him. But Melody and Jonny recommended going to his show if we wanted to fork out a bunch of money. Now we can go- and keep our 80$! Friday the 13th is the best!!! 
8 comments:
i am so jealous! I love Brian Regan! He is so clean and I laugh so hard!
Hey cuz, does Saturday the 28th work for you guys? I am pretty flexible with the time, so whatever works best for you. Did you think of a location you would prefer? Just let me know, looking forward to seeing you, and meeting your hubby!
Sold out!??! Bummer. Well, I am glad you two get to go and have fun. How cool to win something on the radio!
Hey! We both have blogs! And I'm moderately jealous that you get to go to the Brian Regan thing.
Hey! I am glad you left a comment on my blog! I never know how to find other people's blogs... You are still cute as ever! It'll be fun to stay in touch with the blogs!
well arnt you a lucky duck!
i love the new picture you put up... SO CUTE!
King, I love Brian Regan. It takes a lot to get me rolling but he really gets me. You'll have a blast! My husband would pay $80 to see him live!
Post a Comment