This is what Paul decided to call our little 24 hour jaunt down to St. George on Monday. On Friday I was listening to the news while driving to school when I heard the forecast for the weekend. 65 in St. George!!! I decided that we needed a break. After doing some convincing, (when I say convincing, I mean I merely mentioned that it would be warm enough to play hours of tennis) we decided to leave after we taught our primary class and head down. Luckily we have some good friends in Hurricane that let us stay with them. Thanks Lichfields! We had a blast. AND we are wearing shorts. This picture was taken in the morning... it got so warm that we got sunburned. Which was my only goal. We had fun looking for random tennis courts to use and ended up playing on two different ones. One thing we've noticed since we got married is that we spend less time together now than we did while we were dating; so it was nice to spend a lot of time together! My suspicions have been confirmed. I'm ready for summer.
2/21/08
Tennis Tour of Terror
This is what Paul decided to call our little 24 hour jaunt down to St. George on Monday. On Friday I was listening to the news while driving to school when I heard the forecast for the weekend. 65 in St. George!!! I decided that we needed a break. After doing some convincing, (when I say convincing, I mean I merely mentioned that it would be warm enough to play hours of tennis) we decided to leave after we taught our primary class and head down. Luckily we have some good friends in Hurricane that let us stay with them. Thanks Lichfields! We had a blast. AND we are wearing shorts. This picture was taken in the morning... it got so warm that we got sunburned. Which was my only goal. We had fun looking for random tennis courts to use and ended up playing on two different ones. One thing we've noticed since we got married is that we spend less time together now than we did while we were dating; so it was nice to spend a lot of time together! My suspicions have been confirmed. I'm ready for summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so cute, so athletic! We are living in Centerville, UT. It wasn't a far move. I still would really like to see you, in person sometime, like we talked about months and months ago. I still have a present sitting here in my kitchen... sigh...
That looks totally fun. We are a more than a little jealous, but glad you had fun! Next Friday sounds good. Let's plan it up.
you guys are so cute together & your blog is adorable! it was great to see you at macey's the other day! tell your family hi! :)
Post a Comment