We spent the weekend watching my brothers and sister swimming at the Sr. State Club swim meet. The boys
My brother Michael swimming the 100 breaststroke, sister Morgan swimming the 500 (thats 20 laps!!!) and McKay swimming something. I'm not sure what this picture is of.
Poor Paul. I wonder when he'll get sick of me dragging him to swim meets...
Paul and I have been driving by ENORMOUS mounds of snow and wanted to document them before they melted. (We really probably have until May or June before it does...)
We became a little juvenile and poured colored water on the mound. It ended up looking like pee and blood...
PS that's a fence. Covered by snow.
We've had enough of the snow. We're going to St. George to play tennis. Adeu!
3 comments:
You crazy kids. Hope you have a great time in St.George. And thanks again for the ball!
It is so weird to me that your brothers are old enough to look like that...does that mean we are getting old?
Hey Cuz
Glad to see you have a blog! Now hopefully it will be easier to keep in touch with each other... something I continue to struggle with! Looks like you all are happy and healthy!
Post a Comment