


One thing I have loved about track is the fact that my sister, Melynne, is on the team with me. We do totally different events, which is competition-friendly, so we always have someone to be our "cheerleader" and our permanent room/bus partner. It makes road trips sooooooo much nicer. It has also been fun to have Paul as one of my new cheerleaders:)



Some other things we've done in the past couple of weeks:




- Had a game night with our friends Jonny & Melody... we finally found some competition in Mad Gab. So far, we are still undefeated. We also made some awesome pizza and Jonny found an amazing green pepper :)
- We used some of our gift card money to purchase a crepe-maker. I think I've been Graham-i-fied. Which is not a bad thing. I just never had the urge to buy one until now when it seemed like I wouldn't survive another day without it.



- I started my student teaching. So far, so good. 2 weeks down, 8 to go!
- We still haven't taken our Christmas Tree down. Or our wreath on the front door. I managed to turn that into a Valentine's Day wreath at least...
-
3 comments:
Hooray for crepe makers and Mad Gab! I heard about your tough competitiveness. I don't think we would even come close to beating either families in that game. But I do wish we could be there for other fun times with you guys. Good work on your student teaching. It will be over before you know it.
Fun times! We can't wait to hang out with you guys again. Oh, and by the way, that crepe maker you have (the same one Jonny bought me for Christmas, one I'd had my eye on for years) is, in my opinion, the best on the market! Let's have a crepe night next time we hang out? Hope all is going well with student teaching.
P.S. You DID give Julia those darling pink booties that she has been happily wearing for months. Thanks!
Post a Comment