8/17/11

My Boy!

When Graham was born, I was really looking forward to the hospital photography service. My sister had some beautiful pictures of her baby taken, so I was hoping for the same. Much to my disappointment,only one or two of the photos that were taken were even remotely decent. Out of desperation I got online and started searching for newborn photographers in the area. Somehow, I was lucky enough to find Brittany Griffith. She even had an opening that week! The week he came home from the hospital was so hectic that I almost canceled his session, but I am so glad I didn't. She was a dream to work with. She had such a relaxed demeanor (even when Graham peed- 3 times- and pooped on her props) and set aside 3 hours to work with us! I could not be more happy with the results. Look how precious!






7 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, he is SO adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures. He is per-fect! Sounds like an eventful photo session...glad she was easy to work with...you never know what babies may do. lol. ;)

Clark Herlin said...

Congrats again.

Emily said...

He is PERFECT! What great pictures. I'm coming there in about a week and staying with Melody. I must cuddle him! Let's get in touch, okay?

Emily said...

As I was scrolling down, I thought, "This is my favorite...no THIS is my favorite...no, this one is my favorite." They're all just perfect!! The photographer did a wonderful job capturing his sweet-ness. Darling pictures of the cutest baby in all the world!

Natalie said...

That is one cute baby. My goodness! I am happy to read that things are going well. Every time I drive by the Hog I wonder how you are doing... you'll have to bring him by!! Aren't you working 1/2 time? You'll have to let me know your schedule so we can drop in and see you. But I'm guessing by the time you are done with work you will be ready to get home to your boy!! I know how that is...
Congrats!!

jckneenee said...

You have a beautiful baby! You're so lucky!!!

melody said...

Oh yes, he IS scrumptious. It was so fun to see you both!