8/17/11

One whole month!

I can't believe we've made it an entire month as parents. It has been one of the hardest months of my life, but one of the fastest too! Graham is getting so big, he seems much older than a month old. We had some newborn pictures taken when he was just five days old, and we got to see one of the proofs today. If I do say so myself, he is just about the most delectable things in the whole world. If anyone is looking for a great newborn photographer, go here. She was fantastic, and so patient and mellow. I'd go to her again in a heartbeat.
Sidenote- moments after this picture was taken he launched himself nearly out of the bucket with his grasshopper legs. 



Graham is probably going through a growth spurt, because his most favorite thing to do is eat every 2 hours. He's sleeping in a 5 hour and 3 hour chunk at night, and depending on the day, napping fairly well. He's still in love with the swaddle, but because he's so incredibly hot blooded, we had to get some lightweight Velcro ones instead of doing the double swaddle. He's starting to make noises and makes great eye contact. He also has one darling pouty face and cry, which I'll admit, we've let go on a minute more than necessary because it's so cute. We just love him!

4 comments:

Brinn said...

um... he is SO yummy!! I would get nothing done because I would be munching on those cheeks all day long. Love him.

~ Matt and Erin Kern ~ said...

Such a great picture! I love that you were able to capture a smile. Yay, 1 whole month!

Jill said...

Oh.my.goodness.

I want to eat him up.

Seriously Marianne, that is precious!

Emily said...

He is the most beautiful baby in the whole wide world! What a fantastic picture!!! I can't believe he's already a month old. Where did that time go?