12/25/10

What We Got for Christmas This Year

                     Which is good... since we'll be needing it come July!

23 comments:

Jill said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations. You two will be great parents. Merry Christmas.

Jill said...

No Way!! Congrats!!! How exciting for you guys! Sorry, that is a lot of exclamation marks but I feel like it's warranted :)

Wait...were you preggo when we saw you?

Emily said...

Hooray hooray hooray!! Man, we really needed our little outing this Christmas Eve-Eve. We have SO much to talk about. Congratulations! I love you guys!

melody said...

STILL the best news of the season!

Lindsey Bench said...

Congrats Mar!! That is just the best.

Bre said...

Yay! I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! Are you planning on working after you have the baby? You could join our Mt. Mahogany Mamas playgroup! :)

Leigh Hadlock said...

Yay! Still sooooo excited! :)

Ashley said...

Congrats!! I thought I may have heard some whisperings!! YEA!! Congratulations again!! and MERRRRRY Christmas too!

Brinn said...

Yay!! Congrats!!!!!! We need to get together now that I am here!

Nick, Alex, & Nixon said...

Yayyyyy!!! So excited for you buddy! You will be an awesome mom!
Love you!

Kendall said...

YEA!!!!

Jessica said...

oh congratulations! You'll be such a great, fun mom!

Emily said...

I was wondering how and when this news would slip out! I am SO excited for you and Paul! This baby is super, super lucky to get to come to your home. Merry, Merry Christmas!!!

KimL said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

KimL said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Unknown said...

Yahoo! Good job for getting ready early :)

Mandy said...

Marianne, I am SOOO SOOOO genuinely excited. I can't fully express it...CONGRATULATIONS. You and Paul will be great parents. Seriously.

Roo said...

CONGRATS! so so happy for you

Maegan Alme said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Congrats guys!! I hope you enjoy pregnancy!

Trav and Amanda said...

I'm SO excited for you guys! I hope I get to meet this baby before you leave for school - if you do leave . . . !

Natalie said...

Congrats again! You will be the best mama. I can't wait to see the kid!

Jordyn said...

Congrats I am so excited for you guys!! You are going to be such a great mom!

Savannah and Braden said...

Congratulations Marianne! You are going to make a beautiful mommy!