
Tonight I started thinking about how so much has happened in the last few months, and how I've documented so little of it.
It would be safe to say that most of our happiest "happenings" have revolved around this little one...
It's strange to think that a few months ago we didn't even know him.
He brings joy to everyone around him:)


He loves his Grandpa! My dad is affectionately known as "The Baby Whisperer." He tucks Brox in tight and talks in his deep voice, and Brox calms right down.
4 comments:
Love. these pix are beautiful. He is such a handsome little guy!
I love how your whole family is just lovin' on that little boy. He is one lucky baby, and cute too.
You are amazing. When I grow up, I want to be just like you.
Beautiful pictures! Little Brox is just as sweet as ever.
Post a Comment