4/19/09

Why Why Why...

WHY had a never used NetFlix until 2 days before my Spring Break was over? WHY had I never discovered the beauty of instant play? OR that I could sit in my pajamas in front of the fireplace for hours and hours on end watching the comedic performances of Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin to pass the time until Paul got home from school? It's a cruel cruel world... but yet... better now that NetFlix is in my life...

5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man. I have been hooked to the watch instantly feature for a long time. It's great for working out, sick days, or just when I'm bored. I have almost caught up on all of Law and Order SVU. You're right, it's a better world with unlimited access to so many great shows. Have fun!

Jill said...

Scott and I are netflix junkies!! We don't have cable so we rely soley on netflix and hulu for all of our entertainment needs...enjoy!

melody said...

We agree. Netflix is the best deal in town. Thanks for reminder, I need to run mine to the mailbox!

Brinn said...

Hey, do you want to meet for breakfast tomorrow (sat)? What part of salt lake are you in? I'm over in south jordan

Cody and Kristin said...

Ah honey I discovered the fun of tv watchin/movie watchin and staying in the pj's ALL day long before you did! I didn't know I needed to inform you of the joys of it! Netflix is the BEST!