4/15/09
BIrthday Kites
I've been told since day one of teaching... "take your birthday off!" As my birthday approached, I thought more and more about it. Then I remembered just how much I love my kids and how much I really would enjoy spending my birthday with them. So, I decided that instead of writing sub plans we would have a party and fly kites instead. :)
One of my darling girls made me this "cake". Each layer had a different homemade gift in it... and the best part- (I neglected to take a picture before I tore into it) she hot glued Smartie packages on for candles!
This guy decided to "dress up" for my birthday :)













Could my students really be any more darling? I just love them. I'm preparing myself for the fact that we only have 6 more weeks together. They've all grown up so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOVE the pictures and the post! They are lucky to have you. Looks like so much fun. :) My birthday is in a month maybe I'll have to think of something fun to do like this too. Very fun!
Great decision to spend your birthday with the kids who love you. The cake is darling and hilarious!
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
فنى
Post a Comment