I have A LOT of posting to catch up on, but I had to share something funny one of my darling students said to me today. Twice a week I take my kids outside to run a mile in an effort to combine our mileage and make it to Disneyland by the end of May. (Figuratively, of course.) The dialogue went something like this...
"Mrs. McAllister, do you know what fiber does to you?"
(I am usually fairly blunt with my students) "Yes, I do. It makes you have to poop."
"Yeah. My mom fed me Fiber One cereal this morning, and it just hit," says this darling girl as she books it into the bathroom.
I don't think I would have ever shared something like that with my teachers, but it sure made me laugh!
6 comments:
That is possibly the best story ever!!! Thanks for sharing :)
I bet that none of your teachers would have said the word "poop" to their students. hahaha
Poop. hahaha I just keep laughing, how do you have the courage to say such things to those little ones? How old are those kids anyway?!
I LOVE YOU!
Ha! Thanks for the fun teacher story. I love it!
Um, you should have told me--so funny! Love it.
Post a Comment