3/18/08

Final Day

Well, it's 7:30 am and I am getting ready for my final day of student teaching. It is hard to believe that ten weeks has past already! The kids have been fantastic for the most part (aside from the weapon at school and the hit list) and I think that I will actually miss them. However, a 6th grade position has opened up at the school- who knows?
My parents got a call from their bishop the other day- Michael's mission call is en route and should be here on Wednesday (also my mom's birthday) We had a fun family night guessing where he would go and filling out our NCAA brackets. (Do other families spend their FHE borderline gambling?) I won the bracket competition last year... I felt an incredible amount of pressure this year. As for Michael and his call- Stay tuned!

3 comments:

us said...

I envy you. I still have one month of my internship left. Enjoy having time to participate in life again. Hey, do you remember when we were football players for halloween and some boys stole your candy so your dad went and hunted them down? I bet those boys still have nightmares. That was a good halloween.

Brinn said...

Congrats! Michael going on a mish... ahh we are old! Kris comes HOME in June! I can't believe it!

Jill said...

congrats! I bet it is nice to have that phase over with. Good luck finding your teaching job-keep us posted!