2/20/08

My Purse Contents...


Do I carry a purse? Hmmm. Rarely. Usually because I have never gotten in the habit of it. I usually stick my debit card in my back pocket and I'm good to go. However, I got this purse for Christmas and have rather liked it:) And since I was tagged, I dumped its contents. Here goes.

A random, lone, and dirty sock. I have no clue how this got in here and why it still remains.

I possess enough Orbit gum in my purse alone to stock a small country. Maui Melon Mint is the newest and my absolute favorite.

Propel packets- I love these because I love Gatorade, just not the sugar thats in them. This way you can make Propel at a moments notice, and it can be as diluted or as strong as your heart desires. I also love Bath and Body Work's Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion. It just reminds me of good people:)

I've been working on this book for about a year. It is so awesome--- I just rarely have time to read outside school stuff.

I carry a ridiculous amount of bobby pins with me.
2 different types of hand sanitizer. I mentioned I work with 5th graders.
Golf tees? Tennis grip?
These might seem cool... but they give me a gross taste in my mouth. Oh well.

Thank you notes I'm still "working on"

I save every note I get. I love sentimental, kind notes.
Do I use these? Absolutely not. I bite my nails.

And last but not least... Strawberry Carmex. It's all I need.

So... thats it. I'm not terribly intriguing. Sorry Emily:)

5 comments:

Brinn said...

very nice! I love Maui Mint too! Best flavor ever!

Brinn said...

p.s. Blandon is pumped your hubby is a fellow ute fan. Now he's not the only one to be hated!

Marianne said...

yeah... paul catches his fair share of flack from my brothers... but i think the crap I catch from his family evens it out.

Emily said...

I like the contents. It's funny how everyone's is so different, but a little bit the same. I'm glad you have come to enjoy the benefits of a purse. I feel naked without mine.

melody said...

Yes, that is a lot of bobby pins! And I hear ya on the hand sanitizer. I bet I use it ten times a day at preschool.