Halloween
For Halloween this year I had been planning Graham's costume for what seemed like months. Because of his darling physique, we decided he would be a perfect Nacho Libre. It turned out to be the perfect costume choice and it was a hit amongst most Mormon 30 somethings (I guess Nacho Libre was kindof a Utah thing? Similar to Napoleon Dynamite. Nobody back east really knew who he was, but we did, and our ward did, and that's what counts.)
I quickly whipped together his costume, and it was super easy. Cape, dyed tights, red socks with embroidery floss laces, and red bloomers. Complete with a Crayola moustache that he threw a huge fit about.
We went to our first ward Halloween party- we've never been huge ward partiers, but I was so glad we went! It was fun to interact with our ward and the fun people in it. We had a huge chili cookoff and a kids parade. Graham just wanted to roam around with the big kids, so we ended up chasing him most of the night.



We took Luke and Graham to Home Depot to visit Steffani at work. Luke mostly cried because he wanted his mom, but Graham was enamored with all of the fun things to look at there!
![]() |
| No Nach Libre is complete without his Softie in tow. |
![]() |
| Way too into the batteries to look at the camera. |
![]() |
| Wearing a cape, or bib, is hard work! |
![]() |
| Inside a man, you find his nucleus |
I am sad that I didn't ever get a great picture of Graham in his costume- maybe when it warms up outside I'll throw him back in his costume (assuming it still fits) and try my luck again. He does love being shirtless...
![]() |
| "Syuckahs" complete this boy. |







No comments:
Post a Comment