I am actually a day early in wishing my baby boy a happy 2 months, but who knows when I'll have the time again to post?! Here is "Grahamy Baby" as a two month old. He's getting so fun; he smiles all the time and loves the world around him. We can't remember life before he joined our family.Some things about Graham at two months old:
He LOVES the bath. He acts like its the best, most relaxing thing in the world.
He gets to spend most of his days with Daddy since I went back to work two weeks ago. I don't think he minds one bit; he loves his Daddy!
He still loves to be swaddled.
He started "nap training" so that he would be able to sleep better during the day. He's doing great so far, taking about four naps per day still.
The night before I went back to school, he surprised us by sleeping from ten until six, and he's been doing it ever since!He prefers his crib to sleep in, but he doesn't mind joining mom and dad in bed some mornings:)
He talks in full sentences on occasion (mostly after he's nice and full). Just kidding.
He's gaining weight like nobody's business. He is a tall, chubby boy!
When he's tired he nuzzles into anyone's chest.
He still loves his passy!
He just keeps getting better and better. We love him so much!

13 comments:
Oh he is so cute!!! I love the second picture! Cutest face ever!
Okay, it must be a King thing. Cuz he looks a lot like Brox - which is GREAT cuz they are both so cute!! Congrats, he sounds wonderful!
I am so glad I saw that cuteness in person! And he has already changed. Crazy! I'm so glad you are your way to a fantastic sleep schedule. You'll never regret it. And wow, he can take some good pictures!
He is such a cute baby! How blessed you are to have such a wonderful baby in your lives. How blessed he is to have such great parents.
I love him and his handsome face.
Ha he is so adorable! What a treasure you have, he is one litle stud :) Thanks again for the swaddling blanket, it works great! I owe ya some cookies!
He's freaking adorable too!
He's freaking adorable too!
I second Emily's comment exactly.
He is darling!!!
Wow - he is cute. Really. Got your message. Swing by and say hello! Not that I don't want to see you, but you must bring your baby.
Oh how I love this best boy!!
What a cutie! Hope to get to meet him and hold him at Christmas!!
Post a Comment