Meet our latest and greatest. I'll post more pictures when I've slept more than 3 out of the last 72 hours. He was worth the wait!
Allow me to introduce:
Again, congratulations!! He really is just perfect, I hope you guys are having the best time getting to know your sweet little man. These little ones are just such blessings :)
10 comments:
Congratulations! He is perfect and beautiful!
Oh my goodness! He's perfect!!! Congratulations to the both of you. Mary Kate and I approve of this post.
We might have to come and hold that guys sometime soon.
You're going to be a fantastic mom Marianne.
I'm so glad he's here! He's adorable! congrats!
love that little boy. cant wait to come see him again. :) congrats!!
He is adorable, I am SO excited for you two. He is just perfect!!! Love the name, too. I can't believe 8 13--whew! That is a big first baby!!
Again, congratulations!! He really is just perfect, I hope you guys are having the best time getting to know your sweet little man. These little ones are just such blessings :)
I have been checking your blog like every 3 hrs for a few weeks waiting to see this handsome little dude. CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Hope you are doing well.
Again, I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HIM!!! I will call you to arrange a time.
He's beautiful- congratulations!!
Congrats! He's beautiful!!!
Post a Comment