5/13/11

End of Year

Sharpening 36 pencils for End-Of-Year testing made me think of You've Got Mail. 
Can you guess why?

In even better news, there are only 15 days of this school year left, for which I could not be more excited. 

My unborn child is making it nearly impossible to sleep. I know, I know, it's not going to get any better after he's born. I think it will because then I'll get to hug and kiss him every second, even when he cries. There is nothing worse for me than waiting. Especially when I'm waiting for something really really good. Like I'm sure the little man will be:)
In not so good news, some idiot shattered my car window a few nights ago. We had to laugh though when we discovered that this person had not stolen the wallet in plain sight, nor had they taken the contents of it. They chose to take a towel, a ratty jacket, and a diaper bag. They must have been really desperate. So to them, I say- I hope it was worth it. For us, it could have been much worse.

Happy end of the school year!

5 comments:

Robbie + Carly said...

Hey! Have you decided on a name for your little guy? All I am saying is that we did the whole 'We'll see what she looks like and then decided' thing with our last one, and it was a nightmare. If we would have done that with our first one, she would have been named Helga. And when is your due date again?! I am so excited for you. Kids are awesome, you'll ask yourselves all the time, "What did we do before we had him?" I am right up there with you on no experience with boys! People say girls and boys are way different, so we'll see! Miss you!

Jenna said...

You've Got Mail always ALWAYS reminds me of you. And... I envy your profession! I hope when my kids are grown that I can teach. I remember your post from a long while ago about the difficulties of teaching, and I loved it.

I am excited for you to be a momma to a baby boy! When I had my baby boy I feel like I fell in love all over again, it is so tender. Congratulations to you guys!

Mandy said...

I'm so glad those people DIDN'T steal your wallet...I can't believe someone broke your window though. Sheesh!! Also, I beg to differ...you WILL get more sleep once he's born..... as long as you nap when he naps you'll be golden. I swear in the beginning few weeks all babies do is sleep, sleep, sleep! [and eat] I hope you get lots of naps in, you deserve it! Hang in there....15 more days of school sounds glorious...see you soon at the retirement party next week!

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

I need a prego picture of you missy

Brigg and Melynne Barron said...

Bouquets of sharpened pencils:) Makes me think of new york in the fall...:)
I still can't believe the dummy didn't take anything else, I'm so glad though. Dumb bucket head:) Yay, not so many days left then it will all be over!! I'm so excited to meet this little man, I've never been an aunt and brox has never had a cousin, it will be da best!