Graham and I ran his first 5k this morning... so we got him a matching shirt to prove it! It seems so tiny, but it's really a 6 month size. I have a hard time comprehending how little babies can be. I haven't been running as much as I would have liked to while being pregnant, but what can I say- working all day long on my feet doesn't really leave a whole lot of energy to be spent running. The little man did quite well, in fact between the two of us, I set myself a new 5k record! (That is, after you divide my time in half to account for the two of us.) Paul and I truthfully spent about half the time walking, but it felt so nice to be outside and getting some good exercise!
P.S. This is the only pregnant picture of me that will ever be posted. Some people it seems can contain their weight gain to the more-ahem-obvious places. I am not one of them. I really shouldn't complain, so we'll just say that I'm not one who has taken pictures of my ever growing belly every month along the way. I am getting quite pregnant- let's just leave it at that! Only 7 more weeks!

7 comments:
oh please!! I see you frequently and you are the cutest pregnant! your little belly is darling! that's awesome that you can run a 5k while 30+ weeks pregnant! I couldn't run a 5k and im NOT pregnant! we can't wait to meet your darling babe!! nixon is pretty excited too! :) Love you guys!
Ok, you BETTER not have little Graham before I get there...I have got to see you in your pregnant glory!!
I'm positive you look absolutely fabulous!
I don't think it's possible for you to ever look un-gorgeous. Nice job on the 5k! I love the tiny shirt. And I LOVE your name choice (he he)! You're in the home stretch. Can't wait to see the little man.
I can't believe you ran a 5K 33 weeks pregnant! Way to go!
I second Sarah's comment. I love that you got a shirt for him. (And as far as race shirts go, that one is darling. Much better than most of the many I own!)
We are so so so very excited for you. Can't wait to meet little Graham. Now let's party when Jill is here, huh?
Hey Marianne-I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come down for the shower. I hope it was fabulous. Good luck with all your fun and exciting happnin's.
Eileen
Post a Comment