This is our newest nephew, Nixon. Holding him and looking at his sweet face makes me really anxious for our own little one to come. I took a few pictures of his this morning and he was so sweet! Look as those darling pouty lips!
k so I saw your name on Emily's blog and I was like, oh ya I ran into her! I blog stalked you-ha- cute baby, I bet you are excited to have your own! here's our bloggityblog http://www.justinandashleyrefresh.com/
4 comments:
Man! Your parents (and Paul's parents) are racking up some darling grandsons! Can't wait to see your baby!
k so I saw your name on Emily's blog and I was like, oh ya I ran into her! I blog stalked you-ha- cute baby, I bet you are excited to have your own!
here's our bloggityblog
http://www.justinandashleyrefresh.com/
Darling pictures, Marianne! Little Nixon is so sweet!! Can't wait to meet your little one in just a few short weeks!
Why don't I get to see you pregnant? I am kind of ticked about it actually
Post a Comment