can't wait to see your little darling!
he is SO cute!!
Oh wow, he IS a doll!
He is the cutest little baby I've ever seen!!!
What an adorable little boy! I was catching up on your blog (I need to add your blog to my list so I can follow it:) I love the name graham! Graham Douglas or Graham Roper both sound great- but both names are from the McAllister side. Good luck with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
can't wait to see your little darling!
he is SO cute!!
Oh wow, he IS a doll!
He is the cutest little baby I've ever seen!!!
What an adorable little boy!
I was catching up on your blog (I need to add your blog to my list so I can follow it:) I love the name graham! Graham Douglas or Graham Roper both sound great- but both names are from the McAllister side. Good luck with the pregnancy!
Post a Comment