Haha! I love that!
Ha! Is it rude that I sneakily removed an unnecessary die-cut apostrophe from a bulletin board at church, leaving a gaping hole where it had been?
Are you talking about one of you're student's work or all of your students' work? Im just giving you a hard thyme!! And I feel the same way when I read my students' work, to. What are we too due?
OK, I'm kind of embarrassed about my above comment. Hope you get my humor...
That's kinda how I feel as I walk through the world.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Haha! I love that!
Ha! Is it rude that I sneakily removed an unnecessary die-cut apostrophe from a bulletin board at church, leaving a gaping hole where it had been?
Are you talking about one of you're student's work or all of your students' work? Im just giving you a hard thyme!! And I feel the same way when I read my students' work, to. What are we too due?
OK, I'm kind of embarrassed about my above comment. Hope you get my humor...
That's kinda how I feel as I walk through the world.
Post a Comment