8/12/10

Ok seriously...

Have you ever seen a baby that is so incredibly perfect and beautiful (you know, in the boy way) as this one is? I suppose if you have your own children you might think so... But I have not.
This particular baby takes the cake for me. What an angel.

 Oh my. Are you jealous? It's ok if you are.  
Photos taken by BellaBaby Photography
Oh, and by the way. His name is Brox.

13 comments:

Emily said...

He is beautiful, precious, darling, adorable, cute, handsome, and not to mention absolutely perfect!! They've got a great gene pool and Brox is proof of that!!! I LOVE the photos!

Stacey said...

...i dunno, ethan was pretty perfect ;)

he's gorgeous. i just looked at the bella baby site. please tell me you took those! they're amazing!

Lindsey Bench said...

He really is an especially beautiful little boy. And that means a lot coming from me as I have my own...

Alyssa said...

He is absolutely adorable!! Congratulations to Melynne and Brigg and both your families! What a sweet little blessing :)

Mandy said...

OH MY GOSH MARIANNE. HE IS BEAUTIFUL in a masculine, handsome way. I LOVE your pictures. CONGRATULATIONS to the fam. Brox, what a cute name.

melody said...

A brand new baby truly is the sweetest thing in the world. He is completely darling. Please pass my congratulations on to the happy parents and all adoring family members!

Jessica said...

I love that he's got some chub! What a cutie.

Brinn said...

He is a handsome little guy! Congrats again!

Cannegieter said...

OH....He is so cute! Welcome baby Brox!!!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness. Now, he is cute. And I've got two cuties myself. So that makes me an expert - you can see his cuteness from miles away. I am so happy for your sister - what a rollercoaster. And you the super sister. Come by and say hi sometime. Or we'll come harass you in your new room. :) It just won't be the same when I can't see you on the track.

~ Matt and Erin Kern ~ said...

He is a very handsome little man. :) Congratulations on being an aunt, it is so fun! Tell Melynne hi and congrats from me!

Mary said...

Your mom gave me your blog. He is so absolutely beautiful, and truly a blessing from heaven... Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures. Mary walker

Trav and Amanda said...

Hi Marianne! It's Amanda Lemmon from school! Mandy tipped me off to your blog - hope that's ok! It's a good way to keep in touch! If you're interested email me and I'll send ya an invite to mine! amandadawnrich@yahoo.com