5/7/10

Prom Pictures

I realize that I don't post much. It's not because I don't want to.

OK. I lied. It's mostly because I don't want to.

Also because without children of our own, there really isn't much to post about. I don't personally enjoy reading about the happenings of people without children... especially ones who lead relatively mundane lives. I figure others don't either, right?

Our existence lately can be summed up in relatively few sentences:

I turned 25
Paul finished spring semester VERY well
I'll be teaching 6th grade next year
Paul was awarded multiple scholarships for his large brains. I'm very proud.

Admittedly, this post comes purely because my dad, who I had no idea was reading my blog, asked why I hadn't posted lately. I could post my sibling's Prom pictures, he suggested.

They are pictured here:)








9 comments:

Robbie + Carly said...

I read your blog!!!

Stacey said...

maddie and morgan's dresses are gorgeous! nice job with the photos :)

McKayJoice said...

I love that you got real pictures for prom. . . why didn't we have such luxuries?

Cannegieter said...

I love your blog!!! I want you to write and tell me all the wonderful things you are doing because I don't live by you and I miss you!!! Keep writing! You're the best!

Jill said...

I love the aqua blue wall behind the prom goers. It looks cool. Congrats to your husband, and I'm glad you'll be teaching 6th grade next year.

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

does anyone else think that mckay's date looks like jessi spanno? your fam is adorable and it makes me feel ancient to know that they are going to prom... holy smokes.

Mandy said...

Well I LIKE looking at your blog-so you should post more. Plus, I just LOVE your pictures-you are just awesome at that. Anyway, excited to see you soon; I hope the last stretch of school isn't dragging too bad. :) Oh, the anticipation of summer...

Mandy said...

P.S. I HAVEN'T forgotten about your birthday-(I think the baby thing distracted me for a time)-can you think of a place we could go out to eat? Let me know where and when...if you want it can be after school is out if it's easier...

Lindsey said...

Hey Marianne! Its Lindsey Cordner stalking you from Melodys blog. I remember someone telling me a long time ago that you teach swimming lessons in the summer. I dont know if you still do but will you email me at lindsjensen@msn.com if you have any openings this summer for two girls ages 5 and 7. Thanks a ton and I love your pics.