Then, on Saturday, my mom's swim team sponsored a 5K run called the Fish Out of Water. It was SOOOOOOO cold, but we had fun as a family. Check out our awesome t-shirts. My father in law did the design, and it turned out so cool!
Finally, my little brother McKay signed his letter of intent to swim at BYU next year! We're so proud of him and his hard work. He is one talented swimmer! We're happy that he'll still be close by so we can continue to watch him swim.
I'm sure glad there are only 2 school days this week!
4 comments:
The quilt is beautiful and Congrats to your brother, that is so awesome. (and I love your pic of the signing-so artsy) Can't believe you ran in the freezing cold!!! You will so be in shape your whole life.
This is really funny that two teachers are checking out your blog during school hours! Ha Ha!! The quilt turned out so beautifully. The 5K did look really cold! Glad it was a success!! Congratulations to McKay for signing the letter of intent!!! What a BIG deal! We're so proud of him! Can't wait to see him at the state meet! He's going to set a record or two...for sure! BYU is lucky to get him next year!!!
Hi remember me? Your long lost "cousin" is that what we are? or we can be cousin-friends. I wanted to say hi. It has been a while, we are coming home for Christmas and I hope to see you!!! :)
Post a Comment