10/17/09

Hmmm....



Any guesses as to who this looks like? Perhaps he and I need to have a little chat...

photo courtesy of awkwardfamilyphotos.com

5 comments:

Leigh Hadlock said...

eww.. that looks like paul.. a really creepy icky paul.. :(

Stacey said...

HAH! that's hilarious! and leigh's right...CREEPY

Emily said...

That is SO funny! Who would EVER pose like that for real??? Well, I guess Paul would! I want to look at that site and see what other odd poses you can stick faces of those you love into!!

Emily said...

OK, now I know it's not really Paul...but it sure fooled me! But now I also know that someone out there in the world REALLY DID pose like that! No photoshop here!!! That's crazy!

Mandy said...

Ha-oh my gosh, hilarious! So it's NOT Paul apparently, but that is so funny. You could blackmail him with this one day if need be. :)