8/6/09

For McKay

My darling baby brother... much bigger than I am and a senior already! He so sweetly asked me to take some senior pictures... here they are. They don't get much cuter than this:)


7 comments:

Sarah said...

They look great. What talent!

Jill said...

wow mari!! they look awesome! I can't believe little mcKay is already a senior...man time flys!

Anonymous said...

AWW!!! He's Groing up so fast!!! I remember when he was just little 12 year old mckay!!! These pictures are amazing by the way!!! Nice work! -Love Emily!!

Mandy said...

Those pictures are SO good. You are pro! My favorite is probably one of his swimming ones, I could see one of those in a magazine easy. :) School is almost here...!! crazy.

Brinn said...

Looks great Marianne. I love the swimming pix especially.

Emily said...

You're very professional!!! I think it's so sweet that he asked you to take his pictures! He's a great young man...I can tell!

Larissa Chase said...

AWESOME!