Usually by this time of year I have my swimming lessons schedule completely booked... however, this year, for whatever reason, I am totally open! I'm thinking that the bad economy has something to do with it... swimming lessons aren't exactly high on the list of necessities. If someone you know is looking for swimming lessons, please let them know! This is my 5th year teaching, I teach 20 minute private lessons at my parent's house in American Fork, and I take any kids age 4+. Thanks!
3 comments:
Too bad we don't live closer, or I would make you break your age rules and teach jack to swim...the kid is a fish!
And yes, a million times yes, please some visit us in washington!! we have so many fun things to do! sadly, our apartment is VERY small, but if you don't mind sleeping on a super comfy blowup mattress in the dining/living area you can definitely stay here. otherwise you would probably want to stay at the Best Western a few miles from our house :)
Will you make exceptions on the age...maybe 3 yr olds..how much do you charge? Plus I think I might have a few for you. I hate teaching so I will pass them on to you!
HI. I forgot if have established if we were blogging buddies? Well if not, I would love to be friends. Mine is private so email me at roomcallister@gmail.com and I will add you, only if you want! PS so good to see you, 2 times in a month, not bad.
Post a Comment