2/19/09

Where we get along swimmingly...

The title is indeed from a childhood favorite, "Bedknobs and Broomsticks," but it is actually in reference to the 5A state championship swim meet over Valentine's Day weekend. My siblings Maddie, Morgan, and McKay all competed and did great! McKay took 1st in two events and Maddie and Morgan both took 9th in their events. McKay even won Swimmer of the Year! McKay is a junior this year and Maddie and Morgan are both freshman. My mom also coaches the team. We are so proud of them! Here are a couple of pictures to document.

3 comments:

Brinn said...

So awesome! Tell them congrats! YOur pictures turned out really really well!! I just realized I never responded to your question, sorry about that, things are pretty crazy right now. That is a really difficult situation when you can't use a flash at all. My only recommendation is using a lens with a low enough aperture (1.4-2) and to get the ISO up as high as possible for a correct exposure. Your images look really good!

Jill said...

awesome pictures...I can't believe how old your little siblings are, I swear maddie and morgan should still be like 5!

Robbie + Carly said...

You are amazing with that camera! Congrats to them! That is so sweet that he took 1st as a Junior, next year will be so much fun!