2/21/09

Marianne Likes To...

My friend Abbie had this on her blog, and since it's a Saturday morning and I have at least ten minutes before I'm off to my first thing of the day, I thought I would try it out and see what happened. You go to Google and type in "(Your name here) likes to" (with the quotation marks) and some seriously funny stuff pops up. One of mine had to do with a lesbian couple but in the interest of current events I will withhold. Although I thought it was terribly funny. So here's what Marianne's like to do...

When she's not working in the office, Marianne likes to read and write poetry. One of her favorite things to do is attend get-togethers with all her family,

Marianne likes to tell students how important doing the research is, and that all of her books are checked by experts.

Marianne likes to cook, eat, read and talk and loves people, films, opera and warm socks.

Marianne likes to photograph people, but her interests also include landscapes, sunsets, animals and children.

Marianne likes to go shopping during off hours and is trying to improve skill in order to get ahead professionally.

Marianne likes to hike, go to the theater and cinema, read, knit, and fence. ...

In addition to singing, Marianne likes to jog, ice skate, travel and to listen to the music of Céline Dion.

Marianne likes to receive picture postcards which she collects on her kitchen wall.

MARIANNE likes to live on the edge - and has the skills to do it.

"Anything is possible" is what Olympics swimmer Marianne likes to stress to audiences who come to listen to her motivational talks.

Some of them are really quite accurate... especially the parts about liking warm socks and listening to Celine Dion. What do you like to do?

5 comments:

Abbie said...

Haha, I love it Marianne! I'm so glad you did it too!

melody said...

Fun and funny! Since my name is also a noun, it wasn't as awesome as yours.

Larissa Chase said...

You are too funny!hahaha

Savannah and Braden said...

I know you probably hate it when random people comment on your posts, but I had some funnies and wanted to tell you:
Savannah likes: animals , which is true
Savannah likes to: sleep on her crate, lying on her back with her foot in her mouth.(surprisely accurate)
Savannah likes: Josh
Savannah likes: Racing
* Thank you for providing me with hours of entertainment! You look gorgeous BTW!

Mandy said...

I love this-holy cow-you are a renaissance woman! Doesn't surprise me.