I realize its been forever since I have actually sat down to compose something for all of our "faithful" blog followers. (Ha ha) but I frequently think about it! Paul and I are both doing well. We are living in Salt Lake and have a whole house to ourselves. We are about to celebrate our first anniversary this weekend! I can't believe how fast time flies. I don't know about all of you married people, but I feel like we're just getting started :) I'm still teaching 5th grade and I love it. Paul is working so hard in school. Put those two things together and our "together" time pretty much consists of sitting in the same room while he does homework and I do lesson planning. Some of the things we've done lately:
-gone to numerous swim meets to watch BOTH sides of the family (My mom coaches and my brother and sisters as well as Paul's younger brother all swim on the high school team. Its nice to be able to support multiple people at once:)
-had an uneventful but fun Halloween (from a schoolteacher's standpoint, Halloween should ALWAYS be on a Friday!!)
-Helped start the school's first ever choir:)
-Missed Michael (He's been gone more than 6 months already!!!)
- Had the hard drive on my computer crash and lose everything (That was not a highlight so much as an event of epic proportion.)

I have no other pictures- so here's a blast from the past (a whole year ago Saturday!)
Till next month:)
3 comments:
It's amazing how fast time flies now that we are adults, and espceially when the years are broken up into anniversaries. It really makes you realize how short a year really is.
I'm so glad you guys found each other. You look so happy. I miss you! Congrats on a year!
Oops, that was Emily, not KC.
OK. I didn't ever get to see wedding pictures, so that was awesome for me. you looked beautiful and I can't believe you have been married for a year already. I hit my 4th last september....get a load of that>?
Post a Comment