7/14/08

I might as well...

I've seen this post on a lot of people's blogs, and until I have my pictures uploaded for my next post, this can pass the time:

What do you remember about me?
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory
that you and I had together. It doesn't matter
if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog
and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're
playing the game and I'll come to your blog and
leave one about you!

8 comments:

melody said...

OK, didn't we film a "cooking show" when making pancakes one sleepover morning? And there was something about a spider at that sleepover. Hmmm.

I remember you telling us over the phone on April Fool's Day that your fam was moving. I think Em believed it, but I never gave in. Even when you turned on the tears.

I have very vivid memories of a time we went to see a movie, I think it was You've Got Mail, ate those weird candy legos during it, and sang our beloved SSA songs on the way home in my Dad's car.

Then there was that time Jonny and I totally killed you and Paul in Mad Gab. You may have beat us once as well, but it must have been really long ago because I don't quite recall it.

Brinn said...

I remember when I would sleep over at your house, we would always get in a fight because I liked the covers bunched and you liked them flat out. ha ha. I don't think it ever crossed our minds just to get another blanket?

Lindsey Bench said...

i remember the first time we played with eachother--highland elementry, 5th grade, you introduced me to jacks at recess. I also remember the first time I came to your house, I believe we photocopying our faces and then made a "BFF Poster" with them. I also remember when we slept in your front room for your bday while it was being remodled and ended up all itchy from insulation...oh, and then there was swimteam...RON...and me and you in the fast lane. Gosh, i have a ton of fun memories with you!

Lindsey Bench said...

i'm sorry, the memoris are still flowing...I remember you were obsessed with shirley temple and you introduced me to her, and I thought you were the coolest because you had twin sisters and I was fasinated. And then there was the time that your halloween candy got stolen (i think we dressed as football players) and your dad hunted the boys down and got it back...after which I thought your dad was the coolest, most frightening man and that I would want him on my team in any fight.

Emily said...

Oh, these are so fun to read. Well, what shall I tell?

For some reason, the first one that comes to mind is your first Kiss with Casey Lewis. It was on the jr. high grounds because we had to stay after for play practice or something. You came back inside after it and showed me the cuts on the inside of your lips from his braces and I thought that was so weird.

Yes, the memories of me trying to sleep amidst all your silliness is ringing a bell.

I remember as we were making that one quilt that was going to go to the first married (Did we help with that? Maybe I'm mixing that up with the one we made for Jill's b-day.), everyone voted it would be me. I came in third place! Ha! I hope Melody is enjoying it, if it's even finished.

I am enjoying the quilt you gave to me on my 16th birthday. I still can't believe all the hard work you put into that. I just love it, and the little writing in the corner saying it's from you. I'm so glad our friendship survived different high schools. Maybe we're better friends because of it.

Jessica said...

Marianne: All I have to say is...cancer checks

Jill said...

so many to choose from...

One that jumps out in my mind was when we shared a locker in jr. high and we put up pictures of morbidly obese women in bikini's...thus began the "fatty club".

Something about a rat face, you know what I am talking about.

I still have that blanket that you and the twins made for me on my birthday...and you guys were so excited that it was made out of sheets from the Martha Stewart collection.

oh my, so many good times to remember!

Robbie + Carly said...

King, remember when we did our sleep deprivation project together. We snuck out of your house and rolled your car out of the driveway to go to DEL. Got caught!!!

Sleeping in the softball "SHED" (trailer)

Good times:)