I'll admit it- nothing makes me happier than my birthday. And although I turned 23 on April 4th, over 3 weeks ago, I have been too lazy to post anything. It was a fantastic day... other than the track meet I had to go to. That wasn't so fun. My parents were out of town so my brother Michael and sister Melynne took me to Bajio for lunch. And they brought me these tulips

and "m" shaped cookies :) Paul surprised me with my dinner of choice- chicken salad croissants from Costco (They were sooooooo good.) Then we had some good friends come over for cake and ice cream.
Per request my father-in-law made sourdough pancakes the next morning...(my birthday extends to 3 days of celebration)
The next day my mom made my favorite thing ever- homemade lasagna. And call me a baby- but I asked my mom to make me a soccer ball cake:)



3 comments:
Love the soccer cake! Sometime it's fun to revert back to our earlier years! For Blandon's B.day I made him a cookie monster cake! Love your new header!
love that cake...I am glad you had a wonderful three day birthday! by the way, I love that picture of you guys at the top of your blog, it's so classy. let's get together soon!
Great new layout! And I want you to know that I did think of you yesterday when I looked at my birthday calendar and realized I had let yours slip by! My deepest apologies, but I am so glad to see you enjoyed a very happy birthday. Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment