12/22/07

Traditions Old and New...

This Christmas has been one of traditions- both old and new, and some blending of differences! (Imagine that with marriage!) Some of our favorite however have been...
  • The Christmas Carol at the Hale Center Theater with BOTH families!
  • Buying a Christmas Tree together
  • Making our own "picture wreath"
  • Giving and Receiving Joyful, Meaningful, and Needful gifts
  • Making chocolate covered pretzels
  • Decorating the stairs with Paul's Dr. Seuss ornaments
  • A Christmas Countdown from our dear friends the Murphy's
  • And of course- spending time together and with friends and family!
Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Jill said...

being married is all about traditions, it is so fun to start new things together! oh, and by the way, I ate that entire bag of delicious treats by myself while watching a movie last night...no joke!

Jessica said...

Congratulations on your marriage! You're gorgeous and you look great together.I'm so glad I found your blog to keep updated!